In the program of the event, we will tell and demonstrate:
- Let’s show how UserGate can identify users and delimit their access.
- We will demonstrate how the control of applications and sites, as well as content control, works on UserGate.
- We will teach you how to simply limit the speed of file sharing. We control downloads via Yandex.Disk.
- Let’s show how to create a fault-tolerant VPN between branches using UserGate.
- Let’s figure out how to implement multi-factor authentication using TOTP on the basis of UserGate.
- We will show you how to easily configure the collection and analysis of logs for reporting using Log Analyzer.
- We will demonstrate how to centrally manage devices through the Management Center.
- Let’s explain how adaptive anomaly control works on KES and how good malware protection is.
Anton Zharkov, an expert at Infratech with three years of experience in implementing next-generation firewalls in various projects.
Sergey Shmelev, Information security Specialist at Infratech. Explains how to properly integrate UserGate with other solutions in your network.
Alexey Krestov, Information security Specialist at Infratech. He will demonstrate the functionality of Kaspersky Endpoint Security and explain how to configure and how to get the most out of the system.
Date and time: June 21 at 12:00 (Moscow time)
it will be useful to all those who have Fortinet, CISCO or Check Point solutions, you wanted to buy or update licenses and in the current situation do not know which of the solutions would be suitable. You also need to protect the end workstations of employees, and you want to understand which solution to choose and how much it will cost you.
Participation in the webinar will be interesting for information security directors, heads of information security departments, network security specialists, IT specialists, technical specialists and other specialists responsible for ensuring system security.
Registration for the webinar